Insurance Officer Jobs at Sony Sugar Company
Reporting to the Company Secretary
Insurance Officer Job Responsibilities
- Proper and efficient coordination and administration of insurance services in the Company.
- Arrange for insurance renewal for both company assets and staff related policies.
- Reports all accidents to the insurers.
- File all insurance claims for reimbursement.
- Ensures reimbursement of claims.
- Administer staff car loan scheme.
- Coordinates all insurance duties.
Qualifications for the Insurance Officer Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance from a recognized institution.
- Five (5) years’ relevant work experience in a similar position.
- A member of Insurance Institute of Kenya Or Association of Chartered Institute of Insurance.
- Post graduate professional qualification in the relevant field (added advantage)
- Must demonstrate professional competence and ability in work performance.
- Computer Proficiency.
How to Apply
Candidates should forward their applications by post, courier or hand-delivery enclosing current and detailed CV, copies of relevant academic, professional certificates and testimonials, details of day time telephone contacts, current and expected remuneration, notice period required to take up the appointment if successful, and names and full contacts of three (3) professional referees. Candidates MUST meet Chapter Six requirements of the Constitution.
All applications MUST have the job reference number clearly marked on the envelope so as to reach the office of the undersigned not later than May 16, 2017.
The Managing Director
South Nyanza Sugar Company Limited
P.O. Box 107 – 40405
Sare – Awendo
SonySugar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified persons irrespective of Gender, Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Culture or Disability are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification.