Medical Officer Jobs at Sony Sugar Company
Reporting to Head of Human Resource
Medical Officer Job Responsibilities
- Formulation, development and implementation of policies and programs aimed at ensuring provision of quality Health services to staff, their dependents and the community.
- Ensures provision of preventive and curative medical care.
- Contacts and liaises with various stakeholders to support and assist in improving community based health programs.
- Advise the Company on medical legal issues.
- Counselling clients on treatment.
- Conduct health inspection and advise Management and the Community on the maintenance and improvement of appropriate Public Health standards.
Qualifications for the Medical Officer Job
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery Degree from a recognized institution.
- Three (3) years’ relevant work experience in a busy medical facility.
- Registered with the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board of Kenya.
- Be a member of Kenya Medical Association.
- Demonstrate professional competence and ability in discharging duties as Medical Officer.
- A postgraduate qualification is an added advantage.
- Computer Proficiency.
How to Apply
Candidates should forward their applications by post, courier or hand-delivery enclosing current and detailed CV, copies of relevant academic, professional certificates and testimonials, details of day time telephone contacts, current and expected remuneration, notice period required to take up the appointment if successful, and names and full contacts of three (3) professional referees. Candidates MUST meet Chapter Six requirements of the Constitution.
All applications MUST have the job reference number clearly marked on the envelope so as to reach the office of the undersigned not later than May 16, 2017.
The Managing Director
South Nyanza Sugar Company Limited
P.O. Box 107 – 40405
Sare – Awendo
SonySugar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified persons irrespective of Gender, Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Culture or Disability are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification.