Sales Representatives Jobs at Sony Sugar Company
Reporting to the Sales and Operations Manager
Sales Representatives Job Responsibilities
- Achieving the weekly, monthly and annual sales target.
- Visit customers regularly, to negotiate for orders, maximize stocking and ensure prompt delivery of orders.
- Maintain and update sales records for the assigned territory.
- Monitor sales performance for assigned territory on a daily/weekly and monthly basis and mitigate variances.
- Create and build a strong and positive relationship with customers.
- Provide support for and brand promotional initiatives.
- Implement merchandising standards.
- Prompt resolutions of customer queries and complaints as per laid down procedures and standards.
- Marketing intelligence information gathering.
Qualifications for the Sales Representatives Job
- Bachelor of Commerce/Business Administration (Marketing Option) or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Three (3) year’s relevant work experience in a similar position.
- Post graduate/professional qualification in the relevant field (an added advantage)
- Shown merit and ability in work performance and results
- Good communication, numerical and customer care skills.
- Knowledge or experience in SAP and data analysis skills will be added advantage.
- Computer Proficiency
- Holder of a valid driving license.
How to Apply
Candidates should forward their applications by post, courier or hand-delivery enclosing current and detailed CV, copies of relevant academic, professional certificates and testimonials, details of day time telephone contacts, current and expected remuneration, notice period required to take up the appointment if successful, and names and full contacts of three (3) professional referees. Candidates MUST meet Chapter Six requirements of the Constitution.
All applications MUST have the job reference number clearly marked on the envelope so as to reach the office of the undersigned not later than May 16, 2017.
The Managing Director
South Nyanza Sugar Company Limited
P.O. Box 107 – 40405
Sare – Awendo
SonySugar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified persons irrespective of Gender, Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Culture or Disability are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification.