We seek trecruit a Village Director for SOS Children’s Villages Eldoret. S/he should be able to lead the facility according tSOS Children’s Villages standards on child care and good management.
Key Duties for the Village Directors Job
- Management of the SOS Village facility and assets therein.
- Planning and budgeting for project activities.
- Coordinating the administration and operations of the Village.
- Fulfilling the role of the Father figure and role-model for the children.
- Overseeing the educational and physical needs of the children.
- Providing necessary support tthe children and staff team.
Village Directors Job Qualifications
- Degree in social science preferable. Post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Should have a strong background in education, social work and child psychology.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience working with child focused organisation in management position.
- Ability twork independently and as a member of the management team.
- Demonstrated work experience in policy interpretation and implementation.
- Proven interpersonal, leadership and effective representation skills.
- A loving home for every child
- A strong family person, married, and willing twork for long hours and live within the SOS Children’s village.
- Mature person aged between 35 – 45 years.
- Must have ncriminal record and a demonstrated love for children.
How to Apply
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application(stating current & expected pay) and detailed CV(with details of at least 3 referees one of which must be immediate former employer) addressed to the National Director to reach us on or before 18th January 2017 by email to: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
SOS Children’s Villages Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and its Recruitment Policy addresses itself to the core values of best practice, diversity and equality