SOS Children’s Villages Kenya is an affiliate of SOS CV- International whose mission is to build families for children in need, help them shape their own futures and share in the development of their communities. In Kenya, the organisation runs five Children’s Villages in Nairobi, Mombasa, Eldoret, Meru and Kisumu. SOS Children’s Villages Kenya alsruns education and health institutions and works with local communities through Families Strengthening Programs.
We seek trecuit for the position of Pharmaceutical Technologist based at SOS CV KE Medical Center- Nairobi
Key Duties for the Pharmaceutical Technologist Job
- Dispensing the correct medication the patients.
- Stoke Management of drugs in the pharmacy.
- Recording of all the payments made for pharmacy services.
- Participates in quality control and assurance activities concerning the pharmacy
- Responsible for proper and confidential reporting and storage of pharmacy data/ records.
Pharmaceutical Technologist Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Must be registered with the Pharmacy & Poisons Board.
- At least two years’ work experience in a Pharmacy.
- Highly organised, able to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Computer literate
- Have a genuine liking for and interest in young people and demonstrated patience, tolerance and understanding.
How to Apply
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application(stating current & expected pay) and detailed CV(with details of at least 3 referees one of which must be immediate former employer) addressed to the National Director to reach us on or before 18th January 2017 by email to: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
SOS Children’s Villages Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and its Recruitment Policy addresses itself to the core values of best practice, diversity and equality