We are an organization located in a rural environment 50 kms from Kericho Town consisting of tea estates and two highly automated tea factories producing black tea.
We have an innovative approach to the growing and manufacture of tea and pride ourselves in the quality of our personnel and our productivity.
Applications are invited for the above mentioned position.
- Should be a Kenyan Registered Community Health Nurse (KRCHN) – Diploma Holder.
- Must be registered with the Nursing Regulatory Body.
- Work experience of more than 3 years in a busy Medical Health facility.
- Either male or female.
- Proactive, Self-motivated, Dynamic and Result oriented.
- Honest, a keen learner and a person who pays attention to details.
- Good computer skills will be an added advantage.
- Administer treatment prescriptions.
- Medical examinations.
- Counseling and testing of HIV/ AIDS.
- Attending mothers to child clinics (immunization).
- Field audit, ensuring clinic cleanliness and checking of the first aids boxes.
- Any other duties allocated
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should send hand written application letters attaching copies of the certificates So as to reach the following on or before 6th April, 2018:-
Field Executive Sotik Tea Companies P.O. Box Private Bag – 20406 Sotik
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.