Copy Typist Job at South Estern Kenya University
Grade 3/4 (1 Position)
Copy Typist Job Responsibilities
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, and travel arrangements;
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents;
- Operate and manage office float;
- Order and control office stationery;
- Book appointments/up-dates and maintains the diary for the office;
- Filing/retrieval and maintaining of records for the office.
Requirements for the Copy Typist Job
- At least KCSE D+ or KCE Div. III or an equivalent qualification with a credit in English language.
- Stage I-II in the following subjects offered by the KNEC or an equivalnet certificate from a recognised examining body:
- Typewriting 1- 40wpm.
- Pass in English (D+ and above).
- Business English.
- Office Practice 1.
- Must be Computer Literate.
How to Apply
Applications in ten (10) copies should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor
Administration and Human Resource Management
South Eastern Kenya University
P.O. BOX 170-90200
So as to be received on or before Friday 30th June 2017.
South Eastern Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted