Procurement Assistant Job at South Estern Kenya University
Grade 7/8 (1 Position)
Roles for the Procurement Assistant Job
- Receiving purchase requisition notes from departments and scrutinizing them before approval;
- Inviting quotations and analyzing quotations and preparing documents for further action.
- Maintaining suppliers register and ensuring its up-dates;
- Following orders placed with suppliers and ensuring that deliveries are made as desired and keeping purchasing accounting documents in use (e.g. LPOs and Purchase Requisition Notes);
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Procurement Assistant Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree or Higher National Diploma in Economics/ Commerce (Supplies Management Option)/ Business Administration or equivalent qualification.
- Five (5) years of relevant experience, three (3) years of which must have been at Grade A/B.
How to Apply
Applications in ten (10) copies should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor
Administration and Human Resource Management
South Eastern Kenya University
P.O. BOX 170-90200
So as to be received on or before Friday 30th June 2017.
South Eastern Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted