Stores Attendant Job at South Eastern Kenya University
Grade 1/2 (1 Position)
Roles for the Stores Attendant Job
- Assist the store clerks in labeling shelves and placing the items in the appropriate locations to facilitate proper storage of goods;
- Ensure store trolleys are well maintained for easy transportation of goods received and dispatch of goods to user departments;
- Report broken and worn-out store equipment to the Maintenance Department by writing work orders to facilitate repairs;
- Load and unload supplies received and those being dispatched to assist the stores department in carrying out its functions;
- Ensure cleanliness of the store to provide a clean and safe environment for the procured goods;
- Sort deliverable items in accordance to delivery route to ensure maximum efficiency in service delivery on a daily basis.
Stores Attendant Job Requirements
- KCSE D+ or equivalent with grade C in English and Maths.
How to Apply
Applications in ten (10) copies should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor
Administration and Human Resource Management
South Eastern Kenya University
P.O. BOX 170-90200
So as to be received on or before Friday 30th June 2017.
South Eastern Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted