South Eastern University Assistant Transport Manager Jobs
Assistant Transport Manager – Grade 11 – SEKU/AD/02/30/16 – 1 Position
Transport Manager Job Responsibilities
The Assistant Transport Manager Grade 11 reports to Transport Manager is responsible for assisting the Transport Manger in the following areas:
- Overall planning of University transport and garage services.
- Organization, supervision and management of all the University transport and garage services.
- Proper coordination of all the activities within the department. Adequate staffing of Transport and garage units. Performance appraisal for staff in the Department.
- Budgeting and control of the financial requirements of the Department.
- Preparation of regular reports to University Management on the performance of the Department.
- Overseeing and ensuring the effective implementation of the transport services and Garage activities in the Department.
- Advising the University management on policy aspects related to the garage operations. Marketing, Transporting and Garage services. Any other duties that may be assigned by the Registrar.
Qualifications for the Transport Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in automotive engineering / equivalent
- Three (3) years experience as Transport Manager Grade EF / equivalent Must be computer literate
- National Diploma in automotive engineering / equivalent
- Four (4) years experience, three (3) of which must have been as Transport Manager Grade EF / equivalent
- Must be computer literate
How to Apply
- Applications should be addressed to: The Deputy Vice-Chancellor Administration and Human Resource Management P.O. Box 170-90200 –KITUI
- To reach him on or before 30th December, 2016
- SEKU is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disability are encouraged to apply