South Eastern University Jobs Transport Manager
Transport Manager – Grade 12 – SEKU/AD/01/30/16 – 1 Position
Transport Manager Job Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Registrar (Administration and Human Resource Management)
- The Transport Manager is responsible for: Overall planning of University transport and garage services.
- Organization, supervision and management of all the University transport and garage services. Coordination of all the activities within the department. Staffing of transport and garage units. Performance appraisal for staff in the Department.
- Budgeting and control of the financial requirements of the Department. Preparation of regular reports to the University Management on the Department’s performance.
- Overseeing and ensuring the effective implementation of the transport services and garage activities.
- Advising the University management on policy issues related to the garage operations. Marketing, transporting and garage services.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Registrar.
Transport Manager Job Requirements
Applicants for the position must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in automotive engineering or equivalent
- Have three (3) years of experience as Transport Manager Grade 11 or equivalent
- Be computer literate A master’s degree in relevant field shall be an added advantage
- Have National Diploma in automotive engineering or equivalent
- Have six (6) years of experience, three (3) of which must have been as Transport Manager Grade 11 or equivalent
- Be computer literate
How to Apply
- Applications should be addressed to: The Deputy Vice-Chancellor Administration and Human Resource Management P.O. Box 170-90200 –KITUI To reach him on or before 30th December, 2016
- SEKU is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disability are encouraged to apply