Customer Care Officer Job at Speed Capital
Customer Care Officer – Through teamwork will effectively handle customers and guests’ reception & office administration in order to ensure all queries are well handled and customer satisfaction met while ensuring maximum support to the branch teams.
Customer Care Job Key Duties
- Understanding the company’s products and be able to articulate correct information to customers.
- Attracts potential customers by answering to product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Use telephone to reach out to customers.
- Answer questions about products features.
- Escalate all customer complaints and problems to relevant department.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Work with Customer Service Manager to ensure high quality service is being delivered.
- Compile branch level reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Ensure cleanliness is maintained in the branch and tea served for the branch staff.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Coordinates proper correspondences and operational support for branch staff with head office.
- Other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
Minimum qualification and experience for Customer Care Job
- Diploma/Certificate in business/credit management/marketing/customer service/sales or related field.
- Lending and relationship management experience in the microfinance industry.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in office administration or customer service.
- Clear accent with good command of English & Kiswahili
- Energetic with a passion for customer service
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of customer service and practices
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please apply in confidence to [email protected] indicating your current and expected remuneration. Deadline for application is 5th August, 2016.