Pevans East Africa Limited is a leading company in the Kenyan market.
The core business being development of mobile and e-gaming software, the company is providing solutions enabling customers to deposit, bet and withdraw winnings instantly across reliable and easy to communicate channels.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.Job Title: Assistant Creative Designer
Reporting To: Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Campaign creation for digital and print work, above and below the line
- Print ad design for magazines‚ national newspapers‚ digital media‚ POS and sponsorship
- Act as a front line brand guardian to help ensure the integrity of our brand.
- Develop a visual identity for each media, keeping all elements consistent in style for both the base game and all subsequent bonus games.
- Designs innovative and exciting graphics for new games.
- Creates innovative themes and story board graphics.
- Executes an initial idea visually from the conceptual stage, through to production and conceptualizes the artistic look and style of a product.
- Works with Software Developers to ensure appropriate platform development.
- Conducts research and development activities on maximizing the use of existing technology, creates design efficiencies and evaluates design packages and tools.
- Provides recommendations based on expertise.
- A relevant diploma or degree
- At least two years’ experience in the creative design industry
Skills and Expertise Required
- Superior skills in the Adobe product set including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and ideally After Effects and flash (Knowledge of 3D software is a plus)
- High degree of creativity and innovation
- Good typography, layout and art working skills
- Working knowledge of other web design/development tools such as HTML, CSS and WordPress
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili
- Passionate, friendly and expert in all that you do
How to Apply
All interested candidates who qualify for the positions should send their CV to [email protected] before Thursday 17th March 2016.