Pevans East Africa Limited is a leading company in the Kenyan market.
The core business being development of mobile and e-gaming software, the company is providing solutions enabling customers to deposit, bet and withdraw winnings instantly across reliable and easy to communicate channels.
We invite applications from a suitably qualified candidate to fill the following vacant position:
Job Title: Digital Communications Executive
Reporting To: Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Social Media uploads of content & interactive posts
- Content development including article writing, rich media creation & broadcast.
- Editing & uploading of content to run on the websites & social media channels
- Implementing creative ideas from conception and development stages.
- Manage day-to-day running of the operative collection, allocation & disbursement of articles, posts & messages across the relevant online media channels.
- Working within the Digital Communications Team to develop and improve current work plans & increase efficiency in running the digital portfolio.
- A diploma or degree in marketing communication or any related course.
- At least two years’ experience in Digital or Communications industry
Skills and Expertise Required
- An extensive high degree of creativity and innovation in social media.
- Excellent wordplay & adequate word skills in creatively engaging with social media markets for trending purposes.
- Working knowledge of third party social media software like, Hootsuite, Tweet Deck.
- Excellent skills in analyzing website analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics, Alexa rankings etc.
- Adequate knowledge in interacting with website development tools like WordPress, Bootstrap, Joomla, PhP, CSS.
- Adequate experience in creating digital graphics e.g. Photoshop skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work with people
- from different backgrounds
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili.
- Have the ability to understand & effectively communicate technical issues to customers, & provide a feedback platform for a functional Customer Service interaction
How to Apply
All interested candidates who qualify for the positions should send their CV to [email protected] before Thursday 17th March 2016.