PR & Communication Executive Job At Sportpesa, Kenya
PR & Communication Executive Job Responsibilities
- Assist in the development and monitoring of a comprehensive marketing and corporate communications programme and strategies to enhance the group’s brand image and position within the market place to help endear the brand to the public.
- Work closely with agencies, suppliers and other third parties to ensure brand optimization.
- Assist in the editing /proof reading of all organizational external communications including but not limited to publications in the print, social media, web, merchandise to ensure that it represents the brand
- Participate and assist in the coordination of company PR Events
- Maintain a library system for press and electronic cuttings
- Review all daily print and electronic for both positive and negative articles and respond appropriately as directed by senior management.
- Provision of excellent customer service and enhancement of corporate relations under the guidance of the asst. marketing manager
- Participate in the development of relevant and endearing external and internal communications content
- Monitoring media content for accuracy of content before release on all platforms
- Assist maintenance and update of communications and PR documents/files
- Assist in the timely dissemination of accurate information to staff and public through all available platforms
- Deliver a fast and accurate on and out of hours response to media inquiries.
- Assist in the review and evaluation of ongoing partnerships to ensure that the intended communication goals impact
- Provide day to day administrative support in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Assist in the monitoring of all third party brand related communications
Qualifications For PR & Communication Executive Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR or Business related field.
- A certification in communications will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated Knowledge In Scripting for The Media
- At least two years of experience in a similar role preferably in the media environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office programs.
- Team leader with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to lead and motivate others.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Pleasant and outgoing personality.
- Presentable, well-spoken individual.
- An eye for detail
- Good reporting skills
Experience in Photography, Video Editing and creative design will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Please send your applications to [email protected] by 3rd August, 2016