Salary: 150k – 200k based on experience
SQL Senior Developer Job Responsibilities
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Conducting user acceptance testing with the customers to ensure that the solution meets the expectation of the user.
- Interacting with the company project managers to define, design and ship new features to bring new market concepts
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Develop front end graphical user interface design.
- Develop back end database design and application integration.
- Create high scalable web apps that users can interact with daily
- Investigate, analyse and document reported software defects.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Participate in Project Planning and Project Management.
- Constantly update technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Work as part of a project team, and communicate progress, technical issues and their resolution and shall report to the senior software developer and the technical director.
Qualifications for the SQL Senior Developer Job
- A degree in Computer Science, System Engineering or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience with VB.Net, C#, ASP.NET [Web Forms and MVC]), MVC technology, HTML helpers, Entity Framework. REST/SOAP web services, Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 and 2014.
- Knowledge of ERP/CRM system and Crystal Reporting will also be an advantage.
- Programming skills, technical skills and database skills
- Proven ability to meet set deadlines
- Demonstrable Software Development experience with Windows based client/server applications and web based applications.
- Knowledge of database architecture and design.
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Must be able to deal with complex situations that may also be time critical and stressful.
- Be able to travel and commute for extended periods of time
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams showing extreme teamwork skills and ethic.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (SQL Senior Developer) to [email protected] before Wednesday 2nd August 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do n