St. Francis Community Hospital Medical Officer Job
St. Francis Community Hospital
Job Vacancy: Medical Officer
Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors in Clinical Medicine and Surgery with valid registration from the board.
- More than three years of experience in the same field
- Overall responsible for the daily clinical assessment and prescription of treatment for all patients attending the hospital.
- Management of inpatient and outpatient clients whilst following the principles of evidence based medicine. Taking full active role in the management of: Ward rounds; Patient review; Patient follow up; Case edit review; Special clinics
- Providing surgical intervention as indicated for patients (as per the MPDB guidelines– Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board).
- Ability to provide technical guidance and leadership to the rest of the clinical team at the hospital.
- Ensure timely and quality provision of health care services to all patients and clients.
- Ensure that all assessments and treatment provided are properly documented on patient’s files.
- Admit and discharge patients in the wards as required; and monitor and provide on-job training to clinical staffs.
- Monitor and ensure adherence to the drug management system processes by all hospital staff in collaboration with the pharmacist e.g. rational prescription by clinicians.
How to Apply
All interested candidates are requested to read the attached job description and send their application to [email protected] by Friday, 25th August 2017.
Please mark the job title as your subject on the application letter and attach testimonials and a detailed CV indicating your current and expected pay.