Reports to: Operations Manager
Bus Driver Job Description
- Main driver for staff bus
- Maintaining record for all the vehicle and arranging repairs and maintenance.
- Perform minor service like checking oil, brake fluid, power steering fluid, coolant levels. etc
- Maintain pick up and delivery schedule
- Record daily mileage in log book.
- Ensure all passengers are aware and adhering to rules and responsibilities as passengers.
- Maintain order and discipline in the staff bus
- Perform any other duties as assigned on behalf of the organization including running errands, record keeping and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the Driver Job
- At least 3 years Previous experience in similar role
- Possess a PSV License for the last 4 – 6 years.
- Possess a BCE- Class Driving License
- Defensive driving course an added advantage
- Previous administrative experience an added advantage
- Current Police clearance certificate dated not more than 6 months past
- Recommendation from 2 previous employers
- Client service and public interaction skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Ability to read and write to record pickups and maintain daily records
- First aid knowledge.
- Kindly indicate clearly the position applied for, as well as current and expected salary.
How to Apply
If you feel you fit this role,please use this link to apply http://talentboard.co.ke/display-job/6859/Staff-Bus-Driver.html