Our international team provides trading, sales, structuring and risk management solutions for our clients across global financial markets. This includes FX, commodities, equity, credit, fixed income and debt instruments.
We also offer market insight, trading services, analytics and new financial products across a number of asset classes.
To assist in the development and execution of the Global Markets strategy by primarily leading the financial and business planning process, providing analysis that will support decision making and driving productivity.
This role will be required to perform all normal business management functions, with specific emphasis on the following functions
Business Manager Global Markets Job Responsibilities
Member of the GM Management Committee that oversees the GM business area.
- Primary responsibility to procure and co-ordinate Support (Risk, Operations, Finance, HR, Audit) delivery and service levels to GM and to act as the business representative to those functions – reporting to the GM Head on these aspects
- Liaison with the Country Finance teams.
Business management support of the GM Country business:
- Management of country Front Office systems, Market data and telecommunications requirements and management of projects to implement such change in these areas.
- Management of new products applications through NPC Forum and assistance with the booking processes in countries for structured products.
- Management of New product roll-out, including establishment of exchange memberships, issuance programmes, safe custody services and general dealing capabilities.
- Correspondent banking and development of counterparty dealing capabilities(ISDA, ISMA etc)
- Liaison with the Legal and Credit departments to clear obstacles for in-country dealing.
- Identify training needs of GM Business staff.
- Manage GM process enhancement projects.
- Manage Regulatory changes with respect to GM Business.
Development and implementation oversight of appropriate internal controls.
- Identification of Mission Critical Controls and identification of appropriate KPI’s and dashboards to monitor functioning thereof
- Management and ongoing enhancement review of appropriate controls in conjunction with internal audit, Operational Risk and Compliance.
- Business continuity planning and recovery processes
- Management of Business process and procedure design and implementation.
- Management of GM Internal audit process.
Financial management oversight
- Co-ordination of annual budgets and strategic plans for the GM business.
- Cost management and control oversight for the GM team.
- Capital forecasting and control oversight.
- Co-ordination of monthly MIS, as required.
- Specific performance measurement/reporting not covered by central MIS function.
How to Apply