Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Jobs at Stanbic Bank Kenya
To assist the Chief Executive (CE) by providing comprehensive administrative support. These include planning, organizing, directing and controlling the function of the CE’s office in accordance with laid down policies and procedures, delegated authorities and guidelines.
Qualifications for the Executive Assistant Job
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Personal Assistant / administrative role
- Project and function management experience is preferable.
- Proven track record in handling stressful situations in a customer interface/ customer service/ event management environment governed by tight deadlines, high standards and significant work pressure.
- Experience in diary management, travel arrangement, expense reconciliations.
- University Degree from a recognized university.
- Professional qualifications in Secretarial Studies.
- Computer knowledge: Microsoft Office, Adobe.
- Sound knowledge of banking products/services and the procedures underpinning them.
- Knowledge of customer complaints and complement procedures
- Basic knowledge of the functions of the various departments within the Bank.
How to Apply