Head, Sales & Relationship Mgt – Commercial Banking Job at Standard Chartered Bank, Kenya
The role holder is a key management resource in Commercial Bankingand assists in managing the CC business by leading a sales team and optimising the resources and financial performance of the team, and; 2.Is required to market and manage Commercial Banking customer relationships through pro-active and consultative approach and detailed understanding of existing customers’ business(es) to enhance profit
Sales & Relationship Head Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing, enhancing, maximizing Existing customer base for profitable growth.
- Coordinate all sales activities in selling products and services for both assets and liabilities.
- Maximize direct product sales (assets, liabilities, FX, trade) at the Unit.
- Embedding the TCF culture within the unit.
- Adhering to AML and CDD policies.
- Play a lead role in Commercial Banking integration to ensure seamless realignment of Policies and processes .
- Support the Relationship Managers conduct customer meetings that have defined call objectives, desired outcomes and a well constructed plan.
- Champion the process of attrition control and ensure significant increases to the within the Portfolio.
- Develop and articulate business plan for the business and obtain stakeholder buy-in.
- Provides feedback to Bank management and colleagues regarding customer needs, bank products, customer complaints etc.
- Foster effective teamwork and working partnerships with key stakeholders in other support functions.
- Ensure Compliance to the business processes and policies.
- Responsible for delivering a service to customers that matches the Bank’s brand promise of being ‘The Right Partner’. People Developing talent.
- Ensure proper training, coaching, motivation and development of staff in your team People management; Learning and Development Plans
- Ensure effective communication within the team Leave Management Effective People Performance Management Agree on SMART objectives Periodic Review Meetings
Qualifications and Skills for Sales & Relationship Head Job
- Good first degree or requisite technical skills gained through professional associations and practical experience.
- Strong general banking experience and expertise.
- Five plus years of experience.
- Credit Skills Assessment qualified.
- Trade Skills Assessment qualified.
- Experience in corporate banking an asset.
How to Apply
Click here to apply