2015 Graduate Trainee Standard Chartered Bank Kenya.
Are you a recent Kenyan graduate who is digital Savy and looking for a career in banking? If so, the Standard Charted Bank in Kenya is hiring graduate trainees in Kenya
What Is The Graduate Trainee Program All About?
Standard Chartered Bank Kenya is extending an excellent opportunity to bright recent graduates looking to build a career in banking operations. This role is designed to provide you with a rounded understanding of all facets of Banking Operations:
Employment Terms: 1 Year Fixed term with possibility of being considered for permanent roles subject to your performance and availability of opportunity.
Location: Head Office, Nairobi
What will be my Key Roles and Responsibilities in the graduate Programme?
To be considered for this opportunity you must satisfy the criteria listed below.
Bachelors Degree in a business / science / Technology field.
A minimum score of a strong Second Class Honours Upper Division.
As a minimum, an average grade of B in KCSE with a B in English and B in Math.
Masters degree & Professional Qualifications (CISA, CPA, ACCA, etc) will be desirable but not mandatory
What is the Criteria For The Graduate Trainee Program?
- Digital savvy, familiar with computer applications and web based applications.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong service orientation and customer centricity
- Self motivated with a strong sense of personal initiative
- High integrity, honesty and conscientious
- Willingness to be stretched
- Courageous to professionally question inefficient processes and drive improvements.
- Career interest should be aligned to Banking
- Have a solution mindset
- Demonstrate agility and willingness to be stretched
- Diversity and Inclusion
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here