Terms of Employment : Fixed Term Contract renewable .
Period of Contract :6 Months
- Lead the successful planning, management and delivery of a complex project.
- Ensures there is clear definition about the expected outcomes of the new technology.
- Manages the production of communication and training materials.
- Understands how people respond to the new technology.
- Understand the potential benefits from the new technology paying particular regard to productivity and efficiency gains, improved team working, improved delivery of service to customers, international working and profitability.
- Understand the extent to which these benefits come naturally and the extent to which we need to create specific communications and change interventions to facilitate realisation of the benefits.
- Understand the barriers to accepting change and identify strategies to overcome or mitigate the change.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the change management and communication stream that cuts across all the business streams in the project
- Induct all team members on what the project is looking to achieve from the technology introduction, as well as having a broad understanding of the products being introduced
For each initiative, define and agree purposes of project ensuring objectives above are built in:
- Help define user groups, where appropriate.
- Develop communication and stakeholder plan for each.
- Create all communication materials,
- Create a change plan that is aligned with the project plan.
- Manage communication and stakeholder plan.
- Manage feedback mechanisms from participants.
- Work with relevant people to ensure training is not just ‘tech’ but supports the required change in behaviours
- Review pilot feedback and provide recommendations for communication, training and change activities needed for roll out.
- Ensure communication between the different implementation activities appears seamless and coordinated. Understand the impact to end users across the organization, looking to merge communications and dates to give a single view.
- Ensuring that change impact and readiness assessments are completed for projects to assist with change planning.
- Benefit realisation – Ensure that benefits have been stated and owners for benefits have been identified. Work with the relevant stakeholders to remove any identified barriers to benefits realisation, driving the adoption and the realisation of benefits.
- Contribute to project governance/reporting, e.g. raising change related risks and issues.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing about stakeholders with the wider project team.
- Form successful business relationships with senior sponsors and stakeholders.
- Act as a source of change management guidance and tools for colleagues.
Qualifications and Skills
- Educated to degree level and relevant professional qualifications (PMP, APMP, MSP, PRINCE2).
- Significant experience of change management, with sole responsibility of managing the change management stream across a large project or program, technology services.
- Demonstrable experience of building a specific change management framework and successfully introducing it into a program.
- Experience of building and maintaining senior business relationships.
- Able to demonstrate programme experience reporting line to executive levels.
- Track record of successfully building and managing multidisciplinary teams across different locations to successfully deliver a project.
- Able to demonstrate how strategy and benefits drive programmes.
- IT literate, expert user of MS Project and MS Visio. Fluent in MS Office.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
- Comfortable working with and managing 3rd party suppliers.
The candidate must have:
- A focus on delivery.
- Strong oral and written communicate skills which delivers messages clearly and confidently at all levels.
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to pitch new ideas in a clear and concise way.
- The ability to maintain and build relationships at all levels.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team – be a motivated, self-starter.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage across cultural boundaries.
- Adaptability – a team player who shows respect and values the views of others, whilst being flexible and resilient to change.
- A consulting mindset which, through a measured approach, sees the project through to a successful conclusion.
- An interest in their own on-going development and that of the team.
- Credibility and impact that drives commitment and passion.
- The ability to work in a collaborative way, plus a personal ‘edge’ which delivers excellence.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here