The role is an opportunity to gain real insight into finance while providing support to the Group Technology and Operation (GTO) units for smooth running of the group operations and delivery of quality service to the benefit of the Bank and customers, both internal and external and to also recharge resultant costs to benefitting SCB units across the globe.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Confirm that the Technology applications being charged for a particular country are being used in that country.
- Confirm that the recharge drivers for respective systems are consistently applied and are accurate.
- The amounts recharged to countries are consistent with the drivers being used and are consistently and accurately applied.
- That both the UK and Chennai location drivers are consistent.
- Maintain a log of work done and the working papers to substantiate the work done.
- Provide monthly progress reports to Head IT and Regional GTOF manager.
- To interrogate the costs allocated to Africa and advise the fair view
- Any other work as provided by Line Manager.
Qualifications and Skills
- Accounting, Finance or business related field graduate
- Strong focus on learning and development
- Good people skills and an ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders
- Creative problem-solver with good multi-tasking skills, able to prioritize issues and resolves them efficiently.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility and responsiveness in order to handle changing priorities and urgent requests
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information on a daily basis.
- Self-confident individual with high level of ambition, self motivation and dedication.
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelors Degree
- Continuing ACCA/CPA qualifications
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here