Direct and Coordinate activities of the Complaints Management Team.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Work closely with the Head, Customer Experience and Manager, Customer Experience Insights to identify and eliminate root cause of top
complaints with a specific focus on High Risk complaints (repeat, social media, regulatory, media,
escalated complaints, etc).
* Ensure performance metrics set by management are met.
* Continually strive to up-skill and motivate CRU/CCU Team Leaders & Agents.
* Promote a culture of client centricity in call handling.
* Maintain score card and performance tracking for Team Leaders & Agents.
* Ensure complaints related policies, procedures and processes are well understood by the team and
adhered to as per the direction provided. Escalate gaps/challenges, if any, in the achievement of the
target operating model for seeking relevant dispensation/exception approvals.
* Maintain and ensure compliance and frontline alignment to the relevant country DOIs.
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here