- To Administrate/operate Data Centre for East, Central and South Africa Region Systems (which includes e-BBS, e-BRANCH OPAL, IDS, OPICS, Filenet, e-OPS, MARCIS/LOS,SPARROW,ADC,SIGCAPMICR, Telecoms, ,VISA, ISIS,CMOD, Datastore, Samba, Collections, Microsoft Outlook, etc in an efficient manner to ensure maximum availability of online services to the banks customers.
- To produce reports correctly and timely and ensure critical reports are received by users within the time agreed in Service Level Agreement.
- To ensure that all processing is done expeditiously.
- Ensure Malignance of a healthy environment through strict compliance with AML and CRM standards, as defined by the Group and Local Regulatory Authorities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all problems relating to hardware/software and operation are documented logged and reported to the Data Centre Manager and Stakeholders within Technology and Business Units.
- Ensure that adequate stock of auxillary items to the computer equipment is maintained.
- To run all the systems in the Data Centre including ATM Sparrow, ATM, EBBS, LOS, etc and associated peripherals.
- To ensure all jobs are processed correctly as scheduled i.e. Start of Day, End of Day, Daily, and Weekly etc.
- Ensure all output is of good standard and all jobs are correctly processed and output is produced in accordance with the requirements.
- Ensure that housekeeping for all the systems is done strictly according to schedule and periodical-stripping schedules are complied with.
- Ensure that system security is upheld as per Security Guidelines and report any potential risks.
- Provide 1 st Level Support to branches and other users.
- Get actively involved in DRP both in testing and also in event of a disaster.
- Ensure that backups of all systems are done as per laid down procedures and ensuring back up tapes are securely taken to offsite.
- Ensure the Implementation and monitoring of KYC & CRM measures is in line with Group and Regulatory requirements.
- Ensure Customer Data Confidentiality is complied with at all time.
- Ensure you do not recover upload files from backup folder with approval from Team leader and Data Centre Manager.
- Ensure all reports are reviewed in Samba and CMOD upon completion of EOD.
Qualifications And Skills
- At least University Degree in computer related field or equivalent.
- At least 3 years Computer Operations experience especially System Administration.
- A good Technical Understanding of Computer hardware and Software and operations
- Knowledge of Banking, IT Functions, standard and procedures.
- Knowledge of System hardware, Software and other products.
- Knowledge of Communications hardware and Software equipment and network application.
- Knowledge of System commands and utilities.
- Hardware Support and administration ability.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here