Product Manager – Credit Cards Job at Standard Chartered Bank
- Responsible for executing the regional and group agenda on Credit Cards to deliver sustainable growth in in unsecured lending. Achieve the Revenue targets as per budget Ensure consistent Service and Product delivery on credit cards as per budgeted benchmarks by indentifying challenges related to products and processes design
- process execution within Sales, Operations and Service teams, for resolution in country with the relevant stakeholders.
Product Manager Job Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Business Performance Deliver the Spends volume, card activation, NFI and CIF targets for Credit cards in Kenya
- Work closely with the authorisations and Sparrow team to increase authorisation rates for both Domestic and International POS spends Optimize fees and charges to create value for clients in line with TCF principles
- Deliver on volume commitments as per country budgets.
- Support learning academy for the development of appropriate training content for the acquisition, relationship and service teams
- Responsible for ensuring that governance and controls around Credit cards in line with the MCS and global PPG.
- In particular ensuring that there is a documented and standardised process around account opening, distribution and replacement of Credit cards Product Launches & Product Maintenance
- Execute the global Product standardization and Product rationalization agenda across Credit cards.
- Work with segment and frontline teams to identify client needs and launch existing global credit card solutions to meet these needs. In the absence of existing global solutions work with the regional team to have the relevant proposition developed as a global solution for implementation Product & Service Delivery
- Have oversight and ownership on end-to-end (standard) process to ensure execution of on-boarding for clients and fulfilment of credit card through engagement with relevant stakeholders involved in executing the standard process to ensure we deliver a seamless client CVP
Complaints & Client Experience:
- Collaborate closely with the CEPG teams to Identify gaps and design failures in existing process for credit cards and work with the team to solve for endemic design issues to improve overall product and Service delivery Governance Manage compliance of Credit Cards MCS & CAs Ensure compliance to Group & Country AML and CDD policies
- Regional and Country Client Acquisition and Client Relationship teams Regional and Country RC Head Regional and Group teams (Products, Segments, CEPG, Operations, L&C, Finance, Retail Analytics)
- Financials – NFI, Spends, Activation, Usage Effectiveness of controls – evidenced by satisfactory Audit results and CSTs Client feedback – NPS, Voice of Customer surveys etc People – Engagement metrics (My Voice) and attrition
Qualifications and Skills for Product Manager Job
- Functional 5+ years of Retail Banking industry experience.
- Successful track record of product and business management. Preferably good understanding of Credit Card Management. In-depth understanding of key business drivers and retail products.
- Personal Academic studies of business administration, economics, preferably MBA. Strong people management skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Flawless business English and at least one further language. Endurance, personal perseverance, strong self motivation, entrepreneurial, team player.
How to Apply
Click here to apply