Sales Assistants Employment At Standard Group In Kenya
The Standard Group comprises, The Standard Newspapers, The Nairobian, KTN, KTN News Radio Maisha, Standard Digital and Think Outdoor Services.
The Group is looking for qualified, experienced and self-motivated individuals to fill the following positions:
Sales & Distribution
- This role is to facilitate the sales and distribution of Standard Group Limited print products in the assigned territories.
Sales Assistants Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- To drive newspaper sales and ensure availability and market penetration
- Manage customers’ accounts and ensure payments are made promptly across all channels as per company policy and guidelines
- Ensure returns management process is completed daily
- Ensure group publications are displayed prominently by vendors and agents
- To work closely with the agents and vendors to ensure they get the newspaper on time each day
- To maintain close relationships with agents and vendors and ensure they are supplied with group publications on time everyday
- To recommend any alternative transport routes and/or drop off points to the Group
- To monitor the trend of sales and returns by various channels and communicate any adjustments to supervisors
Qualifications For Sales Assistants Jobs In Kenya
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing from a recognized institution
- Experience in field selling.
- High degree of integrity.
- Good communication skills and ability to deal with diverse people.
- Valid motorcycle riding license.
- Certificate of good conduct
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
How to Apply
If you possess the qualifications to fit any of the above roles and you have the enthusiasm and drive to meet the challenges, visit our website HERE to browse through the current openings/vacancies and apply not later than March 10, 2016. The Standard Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such, canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification Please note that ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted.