Office Assistant Job At Starehe Girls Centre In Kenya
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following posts:
SGC/03/2016:Office Assistant/Machine Operator
We seek to hire an Office Assistant/Machine Operator
Qualifications For Office Assistant Job
- Applicants must should be holders of at least KCSE mean Grade C + or equivalent qualification
- Relevant training: Operation of copier printer and photocopying machines.
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications – spreadsheets, word processing and database management and required typing speed.
- Language Requirements: Excellent command of written and spoken English and Kiswahili is desirable
- Minimum three (3) years working experience preferably in a busy academic Institution.
Office Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Manage the Institution’s machine room service in ensuring production of exam prints in required time limits.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs;
- monitoring equipment operation;
- Manage and support the Institution’s programs to benefit the members
- Office Experience – General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills, thus;
- Must be diligent, honest and responsible
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills maintaining high morale among co workers
- Experience in related field work
- Good spoken and written English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- An individual with a passion for the wellbeing of others
- Calm and working beyond the call of duty to serve
- Keen and attentive to details
- An outgoing and friendly personality and expertise in service excellence
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV, three referees with cover letter quoting the Job Title on the email subject to: [email protected] on or before Tuesday 14th June, 2016. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.