Security Guard Career At Starehe Girls Centre In Kenya
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following posts:
SGC/04/2016: Lady Security Guard
Qualifications For Security Guard Job
- Applicants must should be holders of at least KCSE mean Grade C- or equivalent qualification.
- They must have a relevant security training or an equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) years working experience preferably in a busy academic Institution.
- Fluency in oral and written English and Kiswahili languages is required.
- Have a certificate of good conduct from the Kenya Police Service
Security Guard Job Responsibilities
- Monitor and protect property against criminal activity and damage.
- Survey assigned areas or properties for illegal activities, suspicious behavior or dangerous situations.
- Monitor the flow of people and employees and respond in emergency situations.
- Be an active listener that can help in the field to identify complaints and receive information on questionable activity.
- Be physically fit.
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV, three referees with cover letter quoting the Job Title on the email subject to: [email protected] on or before Tuesday 14th June, 2016. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.