Reports to: Content Director
Job Objective: The AR Research Manager implements the vision and plan of the Content Department in quest to ensure effective and sustainable implementation of credible and reliable AR Research data.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure efficient AR sample household management
- Provide on-going training to call center team dedicated to the market research and audience analysis function ensuring that they are able to carry out assigned project task
- Liaise with third-party media and audience analysis agencies for large-scale audience and market-research projects
- Manage first and third party research providers from the vendor selection process through to day-to-day relationship management
- Coordinate and manage audience and market analysis project
- Provide regular monthly updates on strategic country-branch media-research development/s.
- Work with International HQ team to ensure structural and work-alignment
- Provide ST colleagues with intelligent, creative and inspirational consumer research and Insight.
- Lead production and delivery of data on ST Audience Rating Research
- Identify and deliver audience data to develop existing media products and build and procure new content suitable to the market
- Provide regular industry competitive data and broader consumer media insights
- Support media sales in client pitches and provide campaign effectiveness reporting
- First Degree and a Masters Degree in any Social Science field with specialty in Statistics and demographic Studies
- Exceptional media research skills with experience of managing quantitative research, research panels/agencies and the ability to disseminate and provide insight to a wider audience.
- 6 – 10 years’ experience cognate experience, 4 of which must have been spent at a supervisory level
- Experience in a similar role either in an Advertising agency, Market Research Outfit, or a Multi-national telecoms organization
- Ability to independently develop market/ audience analysis tools or template
- Project Management skills
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Facilitation skills
- Willing to travel
How to Apply
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience with the position applied for as the subject to [email protected]com.cn Kindly include names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact. Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.