The Panalpina Group is one of the world’s leading providers of supply chain solutions. The company combines its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor-made end-to-end solutions for eleven core industries. Drawing on in-depth industry know-how and customized IT systems, Panalpina manages the needs of its customers’ supply chains, no matter how demanding they might be. Energy and Project Solutions is a specialized service for the energy and capital projects sector.
Statistician Job Key Responsibilities
- Generate statistics to determine customer and market performance.
- Analyze and interpret statistical data and evaluate information sources.
- Manage performance related queries from external and internal sources.
- Research and assess new processes for performance measurement and evaluation.
- Produce reports daily, weekly, monthly and annually for internal and external customers.
- Design and produce any customized portfolio performance reports as required.
- Select statistical tests for analyzing and validating data.
- Consult with clients and agree what data to collect and how it should be presented in terms of content and format taking into account any ethical and legislative considerations.
- Design experiments, trials or surveys to produce the required data.
- Manage and coordinate the activities of the Assistant Statistician.
- Adhere to all health and safety SOPs of the company.
- Any other relevant duties as may be assigned by the management.
Qualifications for the Statistician Job
- A bachelor’s degree in statistics or related field
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Extremely self-motivated.
- Can cope with stress
- Hands on experience of at least 3 (three) years and above
- Experience in logistics industry is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Palapina Airflo Limited career website on talentboard.co.ke to apply