Business Intelligence Officer Job at Recours Four
Our client is a social venture that saves lives and forests in the developing world through the design, local production, and distribution of clean burning cookstoves. They are looking for a Business Intelligence Officer to join their team.
Responsibilities for the Business Intelligence Officer Job
- Monitor marketing activities: Work with the marketing manager in monitoring above-the-line and below-the-line marketing activities. These are advertising, instore promotions, merchandising etc.
- Manage product tracking and consumer engagement database, including troubleshooting issues and building new functionality
- Analyse data and prepare reports from marketing activities, sales registrations, and SMS and phone based surveys
- Monitor sales data and advising sales & marketing team weekly on trends
- Understand the Kenyan media landscape (market share, demographics, etc.) and communicate trends and current events to management.
- Monitor, analyse and optimise ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Help create and tracking sales & marketing KPIs systematically and in a variety of ways
- Communicate sales & marketing data to staff
- Quickly and flexibly create solutions for obtaining, sharing, and displaying data
- Help implement and monitor CRM software for use by sales staff
- Aid in monetisation and finding novel uses for Burn data
- Other roles as advised by the sales and marketing leads
Requirements for the Business Intelligence Officer Job
- Technical degree preferred
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of sales and marketing fields
- Coding skills, particularly Python
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 30th Apr 2017. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements. Email: [email protected]
We are located on 4th floor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi