We are an international training and consultancy organization offering technical training and education services designed for individuals, and organizations working in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water sanitation and hygiene sectors .
Statistics & Data Management Job responsibilities
- Accomplishes sales objectives by implementing the institute’s learning promotion programs.
- Analyzing the market or markets where the IRES operate.
- Customer Relationship and stakeholder Management
- making presentations to organizations
- writing technical publications
- preparing reports
- developing and maintaining a set of client contacts
- Course content development
- maintaining awareness of developments in your area of specialization
- attending conferences and workshops related to monitoring & evaluation
- advertising and marketing services
Qualifications For Statistics & Data Management Job
- An undergraduate degree in Statistics, project management or related fields
- A Master’s degree and possession of additional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Business English will be a prerequisite.
- Excellent IT skills (internet, email, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Job experience
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Data management using statistical tools; STATA, NVIVO, SPSS
- Experience in customer centric roles.
- Project Management skills required.
- Planning Execution skills required.
- Market research & analysis experience is desirable.
- Good judgement and business sense abilities.
- Negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication with ability to effectively articulate the company strategy and other opportunities
- A good appreciation of Data Management developments locally and in the region
Salary: Starting KES 40,000
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application to [email protected] on or before the 23rd of September 2016. Note: Use the job title as the subject line in your application email.