Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Data Domain Lead role for our Multi National client.
This role reports to the Data & Information Management Team Lead.
Key Result Areas
- Product & Supply data management on SAP and integrated systems, ensuring that core data deliverables comply with global data management and governance principles;
- Main liaison with the Global Data Governance team to ensure appropriate data design, data dictionaries and data compliance;
- Conduct Product & Supply Data training and education across the Africa markets – Working across the business to communicate the principles and policies that will deliver data integrity and accuracy as well as communicating the process for creation and maintenance of data definitions and data structures;
- Managing Product & Supply data elements, business rules, data architecture & processes in conjunction with the data and information governance Centres Of Excellence;
- Uphold Product & Supply data management KPIs and SLA’s and maintain data quality;
- Active participation in SAP/SBM or Data initiative projects may be required. Providing project support during business change;
- Manage working relationship with Data Management Centres of Excellence, Market stakeholders and other players; and
- Management of Product & Supply Legacy enterprise systems data where applicable.
- High IT competency with SAP experience;
- Balances immediate and & long-term priorities;
- Drives process improvement and controls;
- Ability to build, retain and leverage on strong networks; and
- Good working knowledge of business processes and an appreciation of SSC Service delivery will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CV, with contact details of 3 referees (1 of which should be immediate, 1 former supervisor and any other) should be submitted to: [email protected]m on or before 30th June 2016.
Please clearly indicate on the subject line as “Data Domain Lead” Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted