Stima Savings and Credit Co-operative Society Limited (Stima Sacco) is a leading country-wide, fast growing and licensed DTS (Deposit Taking Sacco) with an asset base of Kshs18.6bn, a loan book of Kshs 15 bn, a deposit base of Kshs15.5bn and a membership of 46,000 derived from the energy, utilities, services, education, diaspora, small and micro enterprises (SMEs) sectors amongst others.
Its key priority in the 2016-2020 Strategic Plan is to transform its business model and grow through innovative products, unparalleled customer service, aggressive resource mobilization and expanded wide-distribution channels across the country.
We seek to recruit a qualified person to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Systems Administrator, the Systems Analyst, will be responsible for examining existing IT systems and business models, analysing systems requirements, undertaking product development and assist in configuring and testing feasible solutions.
- Evaluate Stima Sacco’s business needs, analyze data and processes, evaluate new and existing systems to determine gaps and fits, and translate business requirements to technology specifications.
- Facilitate and participate in application design sessions of highly complex business requirements; propose and formulate project solutions that align with future business strategy, meet current business requirements and considers technological architectural standards
- Write detailed functional and technical specifications and prepare other systems and functional documentation such as flow charts, use cases, and activity diagrams that clearly defines business and systems requirements
- Coordinate and participate in the QA testing process; work with programmers and System Administrator to analyze resolve issues.
- Provide consultative support to business units, project teams, act as liaison between user areas and technology, keep all parties informed of status, and effectively coordinate problem resolution.
- Coordinate, communicate and verify implementations.
- Document requirements or contribute to user manuals
- Provide thought leadership on continuously improving development practices
Skills and Qualifications
- Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Professional qualification of in Software Development
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in business requirements management system analysis and design.
- Solid understanding of system integration methods such as web services and xml
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of Agile development practices
- Experience in relational databases, Languages such as C/SIDE programming, .Net, visual Basic etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization
- Highly experienced in leading cross functional solution definition sessions with business and technology teams
- Effectively served as a liaison between IT and user community in a consultative role in translating business and systems needs into solution requirements
- Ability to work under pressure and or until problem is solved.
- Must work with little or no supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit a detailed CV and mandatory application letter quoting the Job Title on the subject line.
The file name of CV and application letter must be the applicant’s name and sent to: [email protected]
Applications close on 21st August 2015.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted