Our client, who imports and distributes supplements, is looking to recruit a Stock Controller to be based in Nairobi, Kenya. The ideal candidate Must oversee the management, purchase and replenishment of goods to ensure maintenance of stock levels. In addition, have working experience in the retail or FMCG industry.
- Maintain accurate record of inventory and stock management systems.
• Ensure regulation of in-stock level complies with inventory parameters
• Develop inventory control models that promote lower cost of sales and shorter lead times.
• Oversee the standard of merchandising to ensure appropriate presentation of stock.
• Collaborate with production personnel to ensure manufactured products are of consistent quality.
• Oversee the functionality of electronic ordering systems and POS systems
• Supervise the maintenance of a warehouse/storeroom and ensure proper arrangement of stock
• Carry out stock management operations in line with set product/retail policies and procedures
• Utilize specialized programs in maintaining record of store execution performance
• Oversee the placing of orders and ensure requested goods are delivered on time
- Must have 4 years plus stock control experience in FMCG/retail industry.
• Must have a Degree/Diploma in supplies management or related field.
• Strong communication and customer service skills.
• Computer literate.
• Excellent written and spoken English.