Store Assistant Jobs at Torrent Closures
We are a plastic closures manufacturing company based in Industrial Area, Nairobi and we are seeking to recruit highly qualified and experienced applicants in the following position;
Store Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Maintain re-order levels of the raw materials and other consumables.
- Receiving and issuing raw materials and all consumables in a timely manner through SAP.
- Recording the movement of materials into the factory and in and out of stores.
- In charge of stocks.
- Ensure the quantities match with the purchase order.
- Ensuring that all material handling equipment is well handled.
- Preparation of monthly reports.
- Monitor stock expiry & conduct cycle counts
- Carrying out of monthly stock takes
- Management and handling of damaged/obsolete products in the stores department
Requirements for the Store Assistant Job
- A diploma/degree in procurement, purchasing & supply or a related field – A MUST
- CPA section 4
- A minimum of 5 years with similar roles in a manufacturing set up.
- Previous experience with SAP will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Those interested and have met the above requirements should submit their applications by C.O.B 2nd July 2017 with the position applied for on the subject line through [email protected]
Torrent East Africa Limited is an equal opportunity employer