Our client is a manufacturing company that deals with sportswear. They are seeking to recruit a Packing store clerk.
Clerk Job Responsibilities
- Receiving of packing and raw materials from suppliers.
- Proper record keeping and daily up-date of records.
- Reconciliation of packaging materials and raw materials received from Production.
- Tracking item stock levels and maintaining optimum levels for all items.
- Highlighting low stock level items for replenishment.
- Uphold and ensure limited access to the materials.
- Observe the quality of items issued to Production.
- Identify, record, store rejected and damaged raw and packaging materials.
- Should be able to write delivery notes and be faster in packing, overseeing that maximum quantity has been packed before the end of the day.
Qualifications for the Clerk Job
- MUST have 2 years plus experience in stores management.
- MUST have a Diploma in Purchasing & Supplies Management or related field.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Possess good analytical and observational skills.
How to Apply
send your CV and cover letter only to [email protected] before 16th December, 2016. Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.