Store/Inventory Assistant Job at Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) is the global leader in the fight against HIV and AIDS for Pediatric and families. In 2015-2016, EGPAF is supporting activities in 19 countries. In Kenya, EGPAF works in partnership with the Ministry of Health and various County Governments to support HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment in 12 counties. EGPAF is mainly funded by PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
EGPAF Kenya is looking to recruit Store/inventory Assistant to be based in Kisumu.
Store/Inventory Assistant Job Summary
- Support the Procurement Logistic Officer in day to day management of the fleet, assets and stores.
- Store and release supplies or equipment
- Compile the records of the supplies
- Conducting stock takes quarterly
- Record the number and the kinds of supplies
- Securing the status of each supply
- Collation of vehicle monthly reports
- Manage distribution of all supplies and goods bought by the foundation as per the policy
- Ensures all foundation assets are tagged, recorded in the data base and verified before dispatch from the office
Required skills and experience for Store Inventory Assistant Job
- Diploma in storekeeping or Purchasing and Supplies Management/ Transport and Logistics
- Three years’ experience in inventory management
How to Apply
Click here to apply