Store KeeperThe duties will be as follows:-
- To exercise general control over all activities in Spare Stores.
- To ensure safe keeping of all spare items.
- To maintain proper records i.e Spares Stock Movement records.
- To initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all standard spare items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect thereof.
- To check and receive purchased spares, forwarded by the receiving department and to arrange for the storage in appropriate places/racks.
- To issue spares only in required quantities against authorised issue notes.
- To check the book balances, with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control over unrecorded issues/Receipts.
- Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Any other assignment that may be allocated by the Finance Manager.
Skills & Competence:
- Degree in Accounting/ Business Administration
- 1 – 2years relevant Experience
- Zeal to work under pressure/ devotion.
- Quick learner.
- Must be mature & team Player.
- Good Communication / Understanding Skills
- Females are encouraged to apply
30 years and Above
Kindly indicate salary expectation
How to Apply