Our client, a family owned Flower Company with a dynamic workforce is currently looking to recruit a Store Keeper. The successful candidate MUST have an excellent track record working with an ERP system, high integrity excellent personality, professional and ability to work in a dynamic environment. Must be currently working as a store keeper.
- Stores Inventory and Administrative support.
• Stores Control Measures and overall store management.
• Responsible for all stores issuance and receipts.
• Proper record keeping of all consumables.
• Raising of purchase orders to relevant department managers.
• Keeping track of stock levels and ensuring all are within boundaries.
• Ensuring the control mechanisms are implemented and followed to the latter.
• Preparing monthly stock takes and valuations.
• Sharing the Reports of usage with the Finance team monthly.
• Booking all receipts of spares and or purchases through the stores.
• Any other duties that might be allocated by the line Manager and or senior management.
- Diploma in Procurement and Supplies or related field.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in stock control.
• Good analytical and reporting skills with excellent attention to detail
• High professional integrity and organizational skills
• Computer literate and good command of excel
• Able to clearly write and understand English
• Self-motivated and with initiative
• Willing to work on Saturdays
• Must be willing to work under pressure