Store Keeper Kenyan Job At Alternate Doors
Our Client is a Restaurant currently recruiting a store keeper
- Suppliers, catering staff
Store Keeper Job Responsibilities
- All deliveries and collections of supplies on behalf of the assigned property. Stock check all property assets.
- To order goods and supplies to ensure that maximum/minimum stock levels are maintained.
- To liaise with senior managers on the ordering of goods which fall outside the agreed financial parameters.
- To order all items through approved suppliers only, obtaining permission for ordering any items which are only available through an alternate source.
- To ensure that goods received are of the quality and quantity ordered and in accordance with the agreed price.
- To ensure the timeous and correct completion of all administration in respect of deliveries.
- To complete all documentation and take the necessary action in cases of non-delivery, substandard deliveries or over pricing.
- To ensure that all items are stored correctly, in terms of temperature, humidity and shelf life and that no food items are stored on the floor.
- To ensure correct stock rotation and that issues are effected on a first in, first out basis.
- To ensure that all issues are made against requisitions and that no items leave the storeroom without the appropriate documentation or signature.
- To ensure maximum security of all storeroom areas, that no unauthorised person enters the stores or is issued with a key allowing access.
- To inform management and follow agreed procedures in the case of spoilage or damage of any item.
- To take stock at prescribed intervals and ensure that all necessary administration is completed without delay.
- To attend meetings or training courses as required.
- To ensure all company assets are accounted for on a monthly bases,
- To ensure that stock discrepancies are escalated to the Unit manager without delay;
Skills and Specifications
- Has adequate comprehension skills to understand the importance of maintaining property assets and accounting for the same;
- Has a thorough knowledge of the ins and outs of the reporting systems and stock book keeping;
- Has a good command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Is highly trustworthy in handling JD
Requirements For Store Keeper Job
- Previous Experience in a similar role in the hospitality industry
- Procurement /Supplies Qualification
- Knowledge of Materials Controls Software
How to Apply
- If you feel you fit the above role ,please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected]