Our client, a leader in the Agricultural sector in Africa whose prime focus is on serving the agricultural sector with mechanical and chemical products is looking to fill the position of a Store Keeper for their office based in Naivasha, Kenya.
• Receive and inspect items’ quality and quantity against freight documents & purchasing orders.
• Store received goods in storerooms according to the prescribed & applied inventory system standards.
• Transfer spare parts and other items to other branches and warehouses upon their requests.
• Make relevant entries on computerized inventory system accompanying all stock entry & exit operations.
• Properly wrap and pack all outgoing goods and release them along with all required documents.
• Prepare invoices, packing lists and any other freight documents.
• Conduct regular physical inventory checks to the warehouse.
• Properly maintain all stock and other apparatuses.
• Maintain safety applications as well as cleanliness and neatness of the work area(s).
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in purchasing and supplies.
• Minimum 5 years’ work experience.
• Must have excellent knowledge in Excel.
• Experience working in a fast paced office environment required.
• Strong quantitative and analytical problem solving skills.
• Must have proven ability to work independently.