Our client, an Innovative, Reliable and Secure Access Construction Solution Company is looking to recruit a Store Keeper. The successful candidates MUST have experience working with SAP – ERP system. He/she is must have a background in Construction or Manufacturing.
Store Keeper Job Key Responsibilities
- Receive record and store materials from suppliers.
- Prepare and dispatch materials to internal customers based on materials requisition form.
- Prepare and dispatch products to external customers based on the sales order given by planning.
- Perform inventory cycle count, stock-taking and inventory turn control.
- Monitor inventory safety stock level & inform supervisor on time to avoid “out of stock” situation.
- Ensure metal chips and waste products are disposed in proper manner.
- Responsible for housekeeping of area responsibilities.
- Managed assigned work in a safe manner.
Qualifications for the Store Keeper Job
- Must have a diploma in procurement.
- Must be able to work with SAP – ERP system.
- Must have excellent communication written and verbal.
- Must have proven ability to work independently.
- Candidates with a valid forklift licence will have an added advantage.
- Background in construction and manufacturing company is mandatory.
How to Apply
Please click on this link to apply before 15th December 2016. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job