The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
INTERN – STRATEGIC PROJECTS – 1 POSITION
Reporting to the Projects Officer, Strategic Projects, and the selected candidate will be responsible for;
Responsibilities for the Strategic Internship
- Provide support to Project Officer by maintaining project information on Project Portfolio Office (PPO).
- Updating schedules, Project statuses and information on PPO
- Handling requests for Information and data from PPO
- Preparing/ customizing reports on PPO.
- Involved in research to make the unit perform its duties more efficiently and efficiently
- Undertake other assignments as assigned from time to time
Qualifications for the Strategic Internship
- Bachelor’s degree in any Information Technology related field or Projects Management
Key skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- Good communication skills and teamwork;
- Proficiency in standard office IT application packages as well as e-mail and internet
How to Apply
Please visit careers section on our website www.cma.or.ke and apply.Applications should be received on or before May 05, 2017
Note: Please upload a CV and one-page Cover Letter only at this stage. No certificates or other testimonials will be required until interview stage. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. “Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.