The company seeks the involvement of a smart, reliable, and fast-learning Analyst to turn our data into insights and build financial models key to our company’s operations. The role is based in Nairobi.
The core responsibilities are:
- Analyze data from market research, sales, network operations and other activities
- Produce professional, insightful reports from this data for internal and external use
- Build and maintain financial models for our internal planning and budgeting or external stakeholders
- Help plan the collection of data for dashboards and calculation of key operating metrics
- Very strong quantitative skills
- Ability to understand key questions for our business and determine the analysis, metrics and data required to answer these questions
- Ability to build financial models; knowledge of accounting basics
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with BI software or statistical package such as Stata or R is a plus
The ideal candidate has 3+ years’ experience in management consulting, corporate strategy/finance, investment banking, or quantitative roles at a startup or small business.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here