REPORTING AND WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Head, Customized programs
To market and sell Executive Education Custom Solutions in liaison with the Head of Custom Solutions (tailor-made programs and consultancy solutions) while building and cultivating sustainable key relationships with potential public and commercial partners, nationally and regionally. The ideal candidate would need to have considerable experience in consultancy solutions, client advisory, proposal writing and presentation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consulting, assessing and proposing tailored solutions to meet clients’ unique needs, answer to upcoming trends and promote business success of clients,
- Targeting new clients for business development and proposing new initiatives for existing clients, to increase sales opportunities and achieve personal and team financial targets,
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients, developing industry linkages to sustain SBS as their knowledge partner in transforming Africa leaders,
- Presenting to and consulting with clients’ senior management on business trends with a view to developing effective custom solutions,
- Continually devise ways to increase customer experience and deepen client/partner relationships and maintain lasting client and partner relationships,
- Analyzing and managing stakeholders to maintain a close engagement and relationship with the market,
- Undertaking continuous business intelligence to understand client needs at organization, industry and country level to ensure proposal of relevant and timely executive education and consultancy solutions,
- Tracking client satisfaction with frequent client review meetings and effective evaluation of programmes and consultancy engagements.
- Operational Excellence
- Supporting technical resource persons and key experts to ensure delivery of client promise and delivery of expected outcomes to the clients,
- Initiating and driving the program design in liaison with Head of Custom Solutions, Academic directors, and programme management team. This includes designing coaching projects and other unique program features.
- Preparing internal management reports and client reports as required, to support data-driven decision making for enhanced client relations and effective process improvement.
- Masters’ Degree in a business related area; qualifications in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage,
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant working experience in business development with proven experience in sales, managing client relations, key account management, direct experience in consultancy will be an added advantage,
- Team player, with ability to work with different departments within the business school, faculty and executives in various programs,
- Ability to guide senior business leaders in designing effective custom solutions which will achieve desirable business results,
- Good research, planning and reporting skills,
- Excellent business communication and etiquette skills with a flair for pitching,
- Ability to analyze data from various sources including a thorough understanding of how business works and where opportunities lie.
If you are interested in the position and have the skills we are looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please forward an application letter together with a copy of your updated resume quoting HR/BDM/06/2018 to the Human Resource Manager, Strathmore Business School, to [email protected] by end of the day (5:30 Pm) Wednesday, 20th June 2018. Due to the large number of applications we may receive, only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.