Executive Assistant Employment At Stratostaff In Kenya
Contract 1 Year
Location: Kenya Available: ASAP
Category: Experienced Offer: Neg.
Our client, an International Company, dealing with the provision of solutions in energy, healthcare, transportation and finance is seeking to recruit an Executive Assistant based in Kenya. The candidate should have experience in supporting top level management
- The Executive Assistant will provide efficient and effective administration service/support to both the PMO (Project Management Office) and Strategic Initiative Leader, as well as the Global Operations Local Leader.
Qualifications For Executive Assistant Jobs In Kenya
- Experience supporting executives
Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment at a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Exceedingly well organized and coordinated person with a global mind-set
- Passionate, proactive, responsible, resourceful, detail-oriented, hard-working and willing to learn to achieve high standards
- Experience working in a corporate environment at CEO/board level
- Ability to make independent decisions with minimal oversight ,a self-starter and an ability to think ahead and plan for all scenarios
- Highly motivated, confident and flexible attitude with a sense of ownership
- Ability to work well in a pressured environment under tight deadlines
- Ability to work with a team of administrative staff to provide a professional and seamless service to the region as a whole
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in n all Microsoft Office products, particularly Outlook,
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent administrative, interpersonal and organization skills
- Experience of interfacing with senior executives and high profile clien
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to effectively work with all levels
- Comfortable with financial numbers, such
Executive Assistant Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- Providing full administration support for the Global Ops Finance Leadership team including the complete management of executive scheduled/diaries that include extensive and complex trip planning and organizing, meeting arrangements, appointments and calendar scheduling.
- Preparing and producing supporting materials and documents for presentations and meetings (internal and external) – including creating and designing the content
- Representing and supporting a team of administrative assistants to provide a professional and seamless service to the region as a whole
- Assisting with all Regional Hospitality/Event Management that involves the executive staff
- Assisting with customer/GE business for GE Africa
- Special projects supporting the Global Operations team
- Managing expenses reports
- Maintaining the appropriate filing system and providing support with other general office administration as assigned
- Managing other administrative duties as required
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Ability to consistently produce high quality work with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Flexible and- demonstrated ability to balance workload under short deadlines and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, which may include but not limited to, drug testing, reference verification and background check.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected] by 26th February, 2016. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted. Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer