The Oxford Brookes University offers Student Project Grants opportunities for the students who wish to undertake a community project. Grants are available for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The aims of the project grant are to support students that would not normally get an opportunity to undertake personal and academic development outside of the UK in order to further their international perspective.
The Oxford Brookes School of Technology is known for its automotive and motorsports technology/engineering courses leading to undergraduate BSc(Hons), BEng(Hons) and MEng(Hones) degrees.
Course Level: Grant are available for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Study Subject: Grant is available in Community projects, International placements, Research projects, Organizing or attending conferences and workshops, Creative collaborations.
Scholarship Award: The Grant is awarded Up to £500 is available for students wishing to undertake a community project – both undergraduate and postgraduate students are eligible.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in The project or activity must take place in one of the Santander Network countries: Argentina, Brazil, Belgium, Chile, China, Colombia, Germany, Ghana, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, Spain, USA, UK, United Arab Emirates and Uruguay.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for Grant:
- Once you have been shortlisted for the award, you will be required to attend an interview to talk about your proposal before the final deliberation.
- Please note that the funds will normally be paid into your account once your project has been completed and once your receipts have been submitted to santander-at-brookes.ac.uk be aware that funds can take 3/4 weeks to be transferred into your account; transfer time can increase depending on the time of year.
- Only students who are not also staff members are eligible for the grant.
- Students are responsible for arranging their own visits and projects.
- Funds cannot be claimed retrospectively for projects/activities that have already taken place by the time of application.
- The project/activity must take place in the academic year that the funding is awarded.
- While previous winners are not excluded from applying again, priority may be given to applicants who have not previously benefited from an award.
- Eligible costs to include travel and accommodation.
- Successful applicants will also be required to fill out a summary report on the outcome of their award.
Nationality: Applicants of UK can apply for the project grant.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must have previous degree.
English language Requirements: students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
To apply please complete the application form and email it to: mailto: santander-at-brookes.ac.uk Successful applicants will normally be informed four weeks after the deadline.
Application Deadline: Grant is application deadline is September 25, 2017.